Benaa aims to empower Arabian youth to build sustainable development projects, and create an interactive enabling environment in the MENA region.
These projects cover:
- Ecological Sustainability: controlling water and air pollution, and solid waste management
- Food and Agriculture: organic farming, food waste reduction, and local food production
- Education: raising awareness of sustainable development
- Urbanism and Architecture: including reconstructing inadequate rural and urban settlements
- Information and Communications Technology
- Social Development: to improve the life standards of rural and poor communities